Shareholders gathered in Chuathbaluk on June 1st for the TKC Annual Meeting. Good weather and good food provided the perfect backdrop for conducting elections, announcing awards, and drawing for prizes.
The TKC Annual Meeting was held on Saturday, June 1st, in Chuathbaluk, AK. The agenda included elections for the Board of Directors for the 2013 – 2016 term, Shareholder Awards, and prize drawings, in addition to a potluck. See below for results.
The following Board of Director Candidates were elected to a three year term of office beginning in 2013 and expiring 2016:
- Seat A – Kimberly Gregory
- Seat B – Nastasia “Jackie” Levi
- Seat C – Angela Morgan
- Seat D – Bob Aloysius
- Education Award – Julia F. Dorris
- Humanitarian Award – Lizzie A. Alexie
- Health Award – Rachel E. Konteh
- Non-Shareholder Award – Debi Rubera
Cash Prize Winners
- Early Bird Prize – $1,000 – Steve Abruska
- 1st Prize – $700 – Colten E. Zaukar
- 2nd Prize – $500 – Angela E. Lane
- 3rd Prize – $300 – Chadwin L. John