Position: Part-Time Administrative Assistant, Anchorage
Reports To: Outreach & Foundations Director
Provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. Will be responsible for supporting Administration and Shareholder Outreach Departments as well as Education Foundations. Position will assist with special administrative projects, create and organize memos, reports, and other documents.
Major Activities (Typical Duties/Responsibilities)
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing, collating and typing.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, Shareholders and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- · Abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Administration filing.
- Assist with organizing corporate records.
- Assist as needed with KEF & DGKEF administration.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BoardPaq support assistance.
- Assist with coordination for TKC community and Tribe outreach.
- Possession of strong organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Possess exceptional interpersonal communication skills.
- Individual must be detailed orientated in filing, typing, etc.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access).
- Able to multi-task.
- Professional appearance, business casual.
Required Education and Experience
- Possession of a high school diploma or equivalent (GED).
This company, its subsidiaries, and joint ventures will provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibits employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disabling condition, political affiliation, protected veterans status, or sexual orientation. All selection, hiring, and promotion decisions will be based on valid job-related requirements consistent with performance of the essential functions of the position. This policy is in keeping with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Equal Pay Act of 1963, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1988, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Assistance Acts, as amended, and other applicable federal and state laws.
Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given qualified to the Corporation’s Shareholders, Alaska Natives and American Indians in all phases of employment.