Company: Tumeq, LLC
Position: HR/Payroll Administrator
Type: Regular Salary Exempt
Base Pay: Competitive with Benefits
Reports To: HR/Payroll Manager
HR/Payroll Administrator, with multi-state, multi-subsidiary, and overseas background to ensure the accurate execution of HR and Payroll processes. The HR/Payroll Administrator must possess at least 5+ years of progressive multi-state, multi-subsidiary, and complex HR and payroll experience.
- Assist with processing & approving weekly & bi-weekly payroll accurately for 9 companies.
- Ensure payroll transactions, PTO balances, taxes and deductions are accurate.
- Process and/or approve union and/or Davis Bacon reporting as required.
- Respond timely to all employee issues regarding pay and/or benefit inquiries.
- Helping provide effective and consistent communication to our employee, supervisors, and managers regarding payroll processes.
- Assist with administration of Payroll in all systems & recommend process improvements.
- Ensure SOPs are put in place and documented for existing and newly implemented HR, Payroll and/or Benefit processes.
- Complete wage/employment verifications as needed.
- Manage timekeeping system and review downloaded information for completeness and accuracy.
- Ensure all timesheet corrections are timely updated and posted.
- Assist with printing and reviewing all Quarterly & Year end reporting.
- Ensure all quarterly reports for monopolistic and/or “Applied For” State quarterly reporting is submitted timely.
- Review new Federal and State regulations for payroll processing and ensure all systems are tested and applied.
- Reconcile and process benefits related invoices including medical, dental, vision, life, STD/LTD, FSA, and HSA.
- Assist with 401K Administration – Loans, withdrawals, and other duties as required.
- Process and track tuition reimbursements
- Respond timely to Unemployment requests as needed.
- Assist with Open Enrollment process for employee benefits
- Prepare weekly, monthly and yearly reports to include: internal management reports as needed, headcount, anniversary, turnover, EEO-1, Vets 100 and OSHA
- Assist with administration of HR and Benefits systems.
- Self-motivated to help create, develop, and implement project process improvements.
- Participate with the activities of external auditors – WC, 401K, Annual Audit
- Assist with new ACA reporting requirements for year-end filings
- Work with drug testing vendors to ensure Quarterly Random drug tests are processed and performed.
- Assist HR/Payroll Manager with other related projects as requested.
Education and Qualifications:
- This position requires sound communication, technology, and analytical abilities.
- Possess proven problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance, or equivalent 7 + multi-state and multi-subsidiary tax experience will be considered.
- 10 plus years payroll & accounting experience.
- 5 plus years utilizing complex payroll and accounting software.
- Experience handling Davis Bacon, Service Contract Act and Collective Bargaining Agreements.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Working knowledge of ADP, Navision, and/or Master Builder is desirable.
- Experience with Dynamic NAV accounting system a plus.
- Government Contracting and/or job costing experience.
- CPP or FPC preferred
401(K) Plan with Employer Match, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid PTO, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Life insurance, Short term and long term disability, Full Holiday Schedule and more.
This company, its subsidiaries, and joint ventures will provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibits employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disabling condition, political affiliation, protected veterans status, or sexual orientation. All selection, hiring, and promotion decisions will be based on valid job related requirements consistent with performance of the essential functions of the position. This policy is in keeping with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Equal Pay Act of 1963, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1988, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Assistance Acts, as amended, and other applicable federal and state laws.
Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given qualified to the Corporation’s Shareholders, Alaska Natives and American Indians in all phases of employment.