We are looking for a highly motivated person, in the Tulsa and Oklahoma City areas, who enjoys a challenge in the technology field. Job duties include troubleshooting, repairing, inspecting, and maintaining fire alarm, intrusion detection, duress, video surveillance, access control, nurse call, intercom, audio/video, and telecommunications systems. SIOTS is seeking SERVICE LEADERS, that are wanting to become more than technicians, they are looking to be valued and respected leaders amongst their team and peers.
• The candidate for this position must be able to keep an accurate schedule for multiple site visits per day.
• Communicate regularly and effectively with both the customer and service manage.
• Be organized and detailed with paperwork and record keeping.
• Be efficient in servicing multiple manufacturers of low voltage systems, and communication & electronic security systems.
• Be excellent at assessing a task, laying out a plan, and being very proficient at trouble shooting and diagnosis.
Education and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 2 years of experience installing Security system products.
• High school diploma or GED certificate
• Must have a good driving record with a valid driver’s license
• Must be able to pass a background check to attain or maintain an Oklahoma Alarm Industry License.
• Must have an Oklahoma Commercial Fire/Security Licenses in the required categories.
• Must be familiar with telecommunications infrastructure, both copper and fiber optics, and be proficient in termination, testing, and troubleshooting methods.
401(K) Plan with Employer Match, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Health Savings Account, Paid PTO, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Life insurance, Short term and long-term disability, Full Holiday Schedule and more.
This company, its subsidiaries, and joint ventures will provide equal employment opportunities to all persons and prohibits employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disabling condition, political affiliation, protected veterans status, or sexual orientation. All selection, hiring, and promotion decisions will be based on valid job-related requirements consistent with performance of the essential functions of the position. This policy is in keeping with Executive Order 11246, as amended, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, the Equal Pay Act of 1963, Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Civil Rights Restoration Act of 1988, the Vietnam Veterans Readjustment Assistance Acts, as amended, and other applicable federal and state laws.
Pursuant to PL 93-638, as amended, preference will be given qualified to the Corporation’s Shareholders, Alaska Natives and American Indians in all phases of employment.